Munirah :Across Australia
Australia is a huge country. I’ll be
the leader, and I will across Australia.
I will do some plans to success the
expedition. I will make good plan to cross Australia and I’ll read
more about Australia
its weather, population and the Australia culture I’ll read all things about
Australia .I’ll be looking for ancient explorers who crossed Australia before. I’ll
across Australia in spring season not in summer or winter. I’ll take with me just one person who smart person.
He listens to my orders and he has experience. I’ll take a lot of supplies with me such as, food and other necessary things. I’ll not take with me horses and camels in this trip. The journey across the desert is very difficult but now iam the leader of this expedition. I’ll not across the desert because is very difficult. I hope that trip will be successful.
Munirah,
ReplyDeleteWhy will you cross in Spring instead of Summer? Why will you read all about the things in Australia? (Supporting ideas)
Carol